- Academic IP Management Training at CEIPI
- Graduate School
- Lecturers | Experts | Content Creators
- This event has passed.
Live Talk with Mr. Vasconcelos, INESC
24. November 2021 @ 17:00 - 17:45
Daniel M. Vasconcelos is the Head of Technology Licensing Office at INESC Technology and Science.
Here are the questions that were discussed in the talk:
1. What do University researchers need to know about technology transfer and how can they benefit from it?
2. How can SMEs overcome the not invented here syndrome and include University research and open source developments into their products and services?
3. Open source becomes more accepted and companies like Red Hat became extremely successful with it. Which role do patents play in open source projects and business models and why are IP and open source no contradiction, but partners.
Please follow through the link below to watch the past live talk: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6867415280113508352/