- Academic IP Management Training at CEIPI
- Graduate School
- Lecturers | Experts | Content Creators
- This event has passed.
Trends in digital startups | IP business talk with Mr. Konrath
27. July 2022 @ 17:00 - 17:45
Steffen Konrath is the CEO of evAI, the winner of the German Startup Trophy in Organizational Intelligence 2021. He is a top-level speaker on the impact of artificial intelligence on management and the business side.
Here are the questions that will be discussed in the talk:
1. Some startups start their journey from a developed technology and others to target a market need. What are the impacts of the starting point of a startup on the company’s strategy?
2. When a startup wants to start from the market need, they need to have a good understanding of the possible future markets. What are the current market research and forecasting methods, which create the most realistic outlook?
3. Many startups are digital and are using therefore software and AI solutions, so that software itself is seen more and more as a commodity. Is the protection of the software then from a competition perspective still most relevant for a startup or should they focus on other aspects, like customer relevant parts of the offered service?
This Event is organized with IP Business Academy and Center for International Intellectual Property Studies – CEIPI.
Please follow this link to the event: