- Academic IP Management Training at CEIPI
- Graduate School
- Lecturers | Experts | Content Creators
- This event has passed.
Live Talk with Dr. Bettinazzi, IP Lawyer
23. June 2021 @ 17:00 - 17:45
Dr. Marta Bettinazzi is an Italian IP lawyer with a deep knowledge of the South East Asia IP landscape.The videogame industry is now bigger than movies and sports combined. In this IP Business Talk, we will cover the topics of IP rights in Video Games.
Here were the general questions covering the topic:
1. How does game revenue come from in-game transactions to form a viable business model?
2. How can you use Intellectual Property to protect your game?
3. Who’s the author of a video game, what are the model rights in this situation?
4. What is the relationship between the ‘Author’ and the Software house?
Click through the link below to watch the past interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyfm2JjWjVw&ab_channel=MIPLMCEIPI