- Academic IP Management Training at CEIPI
- Graduate School
- Lecturers | Experts | Content Creators
- This event has passed.
Live Talk with Mr. Gerding-Reimers, IP Specialist
27. October 2021 @ 17:00 - 17:45
Dr. Claas Gerding-Reimers is an independent IP coach, IP Counsel, Conference Speaker who helps tech business executives and IP specialists grow their business with the right strategy, management, and skills in IP and Patents.
Here are the questions that were covered:
1. An invention alone does not make an innovation. To be innovative, you must also fulfil customer and market needs. How to use IP to do this?
2. When thinking from the customer perspective many different types of IP can be considered in IP strategies to protect digital inventions. Which types of IP are most relevant for digital inventions?
3. As an IP manager in a company, you also need to coordinate all internal and external stakeholders. How can an IP manager do that in a company and who are the relevant partners?
Please click the link below to watch the past live talk: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6858346086445191168/?isInternal=true