- Academic IP Management Training at CEIPI
- Graduate School
- Lecturers | Experts | Content Creators
- This event has passed.
Live Talk with Mr. Lipp, IP Consultant
17. November 2021 @ 17:00 - 17:45
Tobias Lipp is a graduate of CEIPI MIPLM and now works as an Independent Intellectual Property, Innovation and Technology Consultant.
Here are the questions that were discussed in the talk:
1. Tobias Lipp graduated the 2021 MIPLM with a master thesis about “Organization and Management of IP Infringement Risks for Software and Digital Innovations in an Agile Development”. How should IP management be organized in the digital era?
2. A special challenge for SMEs is also the collaboration with often bigger companies in open innovation. A recent European commission report has shown that SMEs often struggle with the strategic management of IP. What are the typical challenges regarding IP management at SMEs in open innovation projects?
3. SMEs have access to IP specialists, but rarely to IP strategists, who guide them in the strategic use of IP. What is the role of having an IP strategist on board for a SME to support the economic success of the company?
Please click through the link below to watch the past live talk: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6864828240914104320/?isInternal=true