- Academic IP Management Training at CEIPI
- Graduate School
- Lecturers | Experts | Content Creators
- This event has passed.
Live Talk with Ms. Javadi Farahzadi, IP Specialist
20. October 2021 @ 17:00 - 17:45
Sanaz Javadi Farahzad is a lecturer at CEIPI as an International Lawyer with experience in International Trade, Intellectual Property, legal advice, policy analysis, and training and project management within the international environment in Europe, Middle East, and Central and South East Asia. In this Live Talk we will discuss IP laws which differ worldwide, and which rights need to be in place for entering new markets.
Here are the questions that were discussed:
1. Is your brand name and trademark appropriate in the foreign language of the target market?
2. How do you ensure that your patents are properly translated in the foreign language of the target market?
3. What are the best measures against counterfeiting? How do you interact with the customs in the target market? What are the differences between countries?
4. What should be considered all necessary protective measures complementing your IP rights?
Please follow through the link below to watch the past live talk: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6855794340921425920/?isInternal=true