CEIPI is the Center for International Property Studies in Europe. It’s a member of the European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN). Within this network Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute at the University of London, Magister Lucentinus at the University of Alicante, Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management at the Maastricht University and the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center are cooperating in education and research.
CEIPI’s Newsletter No. 37 from July 28, 2017 is now available.
Here some headlines of reported topics:
- In Brussels in March 2017 the “EPIN-Innovation Society” project had its kick-off event;
- IP KEY Advanced program for Chines judges on intellectual property court practice was held in March 2017 in Strasbourg;
- CEIPI/WIPO/INPI Advanced Training Course on Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer and Licensing was held in June at CEIPI
Some training programs are now open for registration:
- New CEIPI Advanced training program on “Intellectual Property, Intermediary Liability and and Online Platforms”, 7-9 December 2017, Strasbourg
- CEIPI Executive IP Management Days, 19-20 October 2017
- Master of Intellectual Property Law and Management 2017/2018
Find the full Newsletter here.