This year on November 19 the I3PM organizes the “I3PM meets academia” conference together with the Department of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS) at University of Milano-Bicocca. The title of the conference is: “Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Business Organizations: Value, Use and Risks”.
The list of speakers includes:
- Dietmar Harhoff, Max Planck Institute and University of Munich
- Stuart Graham, Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- Elena Novelli, Cass Business School, City University of London
- Georg von Graevenitz, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Gabriele Mohsler, Ericsson
- Massimiliano Granieri, University of Brescia
- Claire F. Danielsson, Copenhagen Economics
- Cornelis Schüller, Nestlé
There will be two keynote presentations and three panel sessions addressing:
- Managing the strategic value of IP protection,
- Managing the Risk of IP litigation, and
- In search for IP management best practices and solutions
The conference opens traditionally on the previous evening at 19:00 of November 18 with a conference dinner. It is organized at the Ristorante SottoSopra di Gigli Cristian on the University Campus, which provides the participants with typical Italian Food.
The conference is free for students and speakers. Participating members of I3PM, VPP and acedemia are charged with a reduced fee of 120 €, everyone else is charged with the full fee of 150 €.
The conference will take place on Nov. 19, 2019 in Milan.