The NETZSCH Group is an international company engaged in the manufacture of machinery and instrumentation with worldwide production, sales, and service branches. NETZSCH comprises three autonomous business units: “Analyzing & Testing”, “Grinding & Dispersing” and “Pumps & Systems”. These Business Units are independently-operating entities with the objective to always offers their customers an optimally tailored solution to their specific needs. As a premium supplier, NETZSCH is always at the forefront of technological development and develops and protects their products with the best practice in IP-Management. The head of IP-Management at NETZSCH Group, Thorsten Hachmann, is part of the mentoring program of the Graduate School and was part of the examination team in the MIPLM 2020/2021.
Become part of an internationally oriented family-owned business and support the business units by working in the innovative service unit in Selb (Germany) at the earliest possible date as: Patent Engineer (f/m/o).
- Process invention disclosures and consult with the inventors and R&D departments of NETZSCH Group
- Conduct research and analyses on the patentability of products and technologies
- Prepare, defend and enforce own property rights both in cooperation with external patent attorneys and independently, nationally and abroad
- Manage our patent and trademark database and the patent and trademark portfolio
- Register and defend trademarks
- Act as contact for all questions relating to industrial legal protection and intellectual property rights
- Prepare and administer patent information and its statistical evaluation and communicate with our national and internal clients
- Process cases of violation of technical and non-technical property rights
- Successfully completed patent engineering studies or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical professional experience in a patent department, ideally at an industrial company
- Knowledge of laws on employee inventions, specifically with regard to the applicable statutory provisions on remuneration
- Profound technical understanding of and interest in legal issues relating to industrial legal protection
- Proficient work with property rights management and research tools
- Very good command of German and English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Analytical and strategical thinking as well as a high sense of responsibility
NETZSCH in brief
With more than 210 sales and production centers in 36 countries and 3,900 employees, NETZSCH is globally represented on all major markets. The NETZSCH Group is currently building plants and offices throughout Europe and around the world.
NETZSCH “Analyzing & Testing” offers a wide range of devices for thermal analysis, for determining thermophysical and rheological properties (flow of matter, primarily in a liquid or gas state) and for fire testing. The “Grinding & Dispersing” Business Unit comprises the manufacture of an extensive range of machines for wet and dry grinding, mixing, dispersing, deaerating (extracting gas from a liquid) and fine classification. In the “Pumps & Systems” Business Unit the employees develop innovative pump solutions for a large number of application areas.
Cannot open the video? Please click: https://youtu.be/92_jl5q8c5g